Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A big fan of the Vibram Five Fingers shoes she’s been running in for the last year,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anny3
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-05-06

A big fan of the Vibram Five Fingers shoes she’s been running in for the last year, Empty
PostSubject: A big fan of the Vibram Five Fingers shoes she’s been running in for the last year,   A big fan of the Vibram Five Fingers shoes she’s been running in for the last year, EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:11 am

vibram five fingers shopping would be a cinch if you could simply give health to everyone on your list. But we’ve yet to find a place to pick up lower blood pressure, pain-free joints or a better back.What we have found are healthy-minded, active folks who are committed to fitness. We asked them what’s on their wish lists this holiday.

Jill Urban has been a dedicated runner for years. The Dallas, Texas, woman, 42, is expanding her fitness regime and has fallen in love with rowing. She’s recently joined the White Rock Rowing Club and tries to get out on the water as often as she can. “I started off with lessons at the rowing club, and can now take a basic shell out by myself,” Urban said. “I’m slow and probably upsetting to watch, but it’s really fun.”

A big fan of the vibram five fingers she’s been running in for the last year, Urban is eager to give the new more activity-tailored version a try. Vibram Five Fingers Bikila, $100. Urban needs a pair of socks to wear with her shoes to stay warm this winter. Try Injinji Performace Toesocks, . It’s not just her feet she wants to keep warm on winter runs.“I run with a group of three other women three mornings a week. One of them has a cold-weather mask, and I keep thinking I should get one,” Urban said. “She looks like a cat burglar, but she’s warm.” Try the Under Armour GoldGear Mask。

www.vibramshoestore.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.dealam.com

A big fan of the Vibram Five Fingers shoes she’s been running in for the last year,
Page 1 of 1