Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight's Stephenie Meyer: Mom Helped With New Moon's Ending

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Twilight's Stephenie Meyer: Mom Helped With New Moon's Ending Empty
PostSubject: Twilight's Stephenie Meyer: Mom Helped With New Moon's Ending   Twilight's Stephenie Meyer: Mom Helped With New Moon's Ending EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 pm

New Moon would have been a lot different — and a lot less evil — if it weren't for Stephenie Meyer's mom.

The Twilight mastermind told Oprah Winfrey Friday that she originally had a more mellow ending to the second book in the vampire saga that "was pretty much all in Bella's head." But when Meyer showed her mom, Candy, the manuscript, she thought something was missing.

Vampires dominate People's Choice nominations
Micheal Jackson DVD Collection
"She said, 'Stephenie, maybe a little bit more action in the end,'" Meyer said. "So I introduced the Volturi earlier [than I had planned] because of my mom."
Cold case tv show
And as all Twilight enthusiasts know, there is a lot of action and fighting by the novel's end.

Meyer's mother wasn't the only family member who played a part in her books' worldwide success — her sister Emily is "the reason why it's out there."

Inspired by a "one-of-a-kind" dream on June 2, 2003, Meyer started keeping notes that eventually turned into a novel, but had no intention of publishing it. "This was not a book in my head. I wanted to see what would happen with them. It was me spending time in this fantasy world," she said. "My sister egged me on to publish. She was the only one in the world who knew. She's the reason why it's out there."
The Wire DVD Season
Watch clips from New Moon
Cold case tv show
As for her movie family, Meyer only had lofty things to say about her two leads, Kristen Stewart ("phenomenal") and Robert Pattinson, who "smells great." Oh, and he can act too.

"He shifts into character and all of the sudden he's Edward," she said. "There are moments where he looks like what I pictured in my head."
Micheal Jackson DVD Collection
The Wire DVD Season
Cold case tv show
MASH complete DVD
Criminal Minds dvd a tv show about a crack team of FBI profilers flies from Quantico to the focal point of the criminal activity of various serial killers, to investigate the evidence on the crime scenes, compose a profile and try to prevent the next fatal strike.
My favorite tv show Criminal Minds
Married With Children dvd Seasons
Back to top Go down

Twilight's Stephenie Meyer: Mom Helped With New Moon's Ending
Page 1 of 1