Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost complete series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yourbody
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Lost complete series Empty
PostSubject: Lost complete series   Lost complete series EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:30 pm

On Thursday's CSI, Ray Langston's obsession with Dr. Jekyll begins to involve other members of the team.CSI: The hunt for Dr. Jekyll heats upWhen Langston (Laurence Fishburne) and Nick (George Eads) are called to the scene of a family's brutal murder, Friends complete box set, their investigation leads them to the basement of the house next door, Lost complete series, Desperate Housewives 1-6 dvd, Seinfeld seasons 1-9 dvd, I Love Lucy 1-8 dvd, which is full of equipment that suggests Dr. Jekyll lives there."We find some of his homemade surgical equipment that will make your hair stand up," Eads tells TVGuide.com. "The clues he leaves are literally something out of dinner theater. This guy's dropping all these squirrelly clues all over the place. To decipher these clues, we call upon Nick's instinct, but tap even more into Dr. Ray's insights into the criminal mind."The case takes the team to a hospital, where the investigators soon learn that Dr. Jekyll is impersonating a staff member. "Right when we're about to catch the guy and bust in to see him torturing someone, he's not there, NCIS 1-7 dvd, The A-Team dvd set," Eads says. "Realizing that he's in this hospital we're in and he's in disguise, we end up running and chasing. It gets pretty intense."Watch a preview for the episode in our Online Video Guide Eads says he likes the intensity and the chances he's had of late to work closely with Fishburne. "I'm running around with Laurence quite a bit, not necessarily as a teacher but as a foot soldier that pushes the story along when need be," he says. "The thing about our show is it's a team effort. It's an ensemble — we're like the Justice League and everyone has their power. I told Laurence, 'You know what your super power is now, I Love Lucy seasons 1-8 dvd, and we can all come together as a team to contribute the puzzle.'"Executive producer Carol Mendelsohn echoes those sentiments. "It's a joy for all of us to watch Ray and Nick interface and collaborate on cases together," she says. "Langston has become part of the team, and I think it's really become a family. I think it's really firing on all cylinders."But it's not all about Langston. Mendelsohn says the show will increasingly take opportunities to dig further into Nick's personal life. But Eads says that viewers shouldn't expect to necessarily go home with his character.Check out photos of the CSI cast"Through his work situations, I think they'll get to know him better," Eads says. "When you're talking about getting to know people personally, you're starting to dive into their personal relationships or the way they like their eggs in the morning, Underbelly dvd series, NCIS box set, which in the end isn't really what this show is. I don't know if we'll ever really see Nick on a date or cooking dinner for a girl at his house."We will, however, The Office on dvd, see Nick's softer side again as he begins to work with some displaced children later this season. "I told the writers that I'd like to see Nick have to deal with a displaced child, Merlin dvd series, The West Wing dvd 1-7, The A-Team seasons 1-5 dvd," Eads says. "Maybe there will be a future in there because he's more or less single on the show with no kids. He's completely dedicated to work, Gilmore Girls series 1-7, which is noble. But at the same time, Scrubs dvd box set, I think he's craving that [family]."Eads says being able to play the intensity and the tender moments have added to his character's growth throughout the series. "This character has had a maturation process over the entire decade, The Office box set 1-6, The A-Team seasons 1-5 dvd," he says. "Now he sits at the adult table for dinner. He's experienced and just more wise and mature."Nick's emerging as a bit of a hero, NCIS dvd 1-7, Sons Of Anarchy seasons 1-3," Eads says. "He's continuing to dive into dangerous situations, like kicking in the door of Dr. Jekyll's torture dungeon, but he's also softening and taking a child that's crying and offering him candy. He's got a lot of endearing qualities. It's fun to play a heroic character that has no fear."CSI airs Thursday at 9/8c on CBS.
Back to top Go down

Lost complete series
Page 1 of 1