Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosie O'Donnell Reveals Longtime Partner Moved Out Two Years Ago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Rosie O'Donnell Reveals Longtime Partner Moved Out Two Years Ago Empty
PostSubject: Rosie O'Donnell Reveals Longtime Partner Moved Out Two Years Ago   Rosie O'Donnell Reveals Longtime Partner Moved Out Two Years Ago EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Rosie O'Donnell Reveals Longtime Partner Moved Out Two Years Ago 091115rosie-kelli1
Rosie O'Donnell revealed that her partner of five years, Kelli Carpenter, moved out of their home two years ago, according to People.
Married With Children dvd Seasons
O'Donnell, who said last month she was done commenting on the reports about her breakup from Carpenter, went back on that promise while speaking with pet psychic Sonya Fitzpatrick on O'Donnell's Sirius Satellite radio show. When Fitzpatrick asked O'Donnell who looks after their Chihuahua, Misty, O'Donnell said her four children fight over who gets to care for the pooch. Bone DVD season

Rosie: Susan Boyle is like Shrek comes to life"
Micheal Jackson DVD Collection
"What happened [was] when Kelli moved out two years ago, I got the dog. Because I wanted another child or something to love. And I got the dog."

Last month, O'Donnell told USA Today, "We're a family, we remain a family.... Kelli and I love each other very much, and we are working on our issues. Those are the only words I am ever going to say. Ever. And that is something that has been agreed upon by all parties."
My favorite tv show Criminal Minds
Law and order DVD Box Set
Disney DVD Collection
Friends dvd season
Bone DVD season
Back to top Go down

Rosie O'Donnell Reveals Longtime Partner Moved Out Two Years Ago
Page 1 of 1