Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unleashes Her Wild Side With Bondage Mask Magazine Cover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buffyscrubs
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-11-22

Unleashes Her Wild Side With Bondage Mask Magazine Cover Empty
PostSubject: Unleashes Her Wild Side With Bondage Mask Magazine Cover   Unleashes Her Wild Side With Bondage Mask Magazine Cover EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Kardashian Red Dwarf dvdexplains the look on her blog saying, "It's so different from anything I've ever Red Dwarf box setdone, which was what made the shoot so fun for me. YRB is known for being very wild and crazyLaw and order dvd with the content they publish, so I jumped at the chance toLaw and order dvd box set work with them! I love experimenting with different looks and this was the perfect opportunity for me to do that."Kardashian even said the photo shoot had inspired her short lived stint as aThe Simpsons dvd box set redhead, which she showed off at the People's Choice Awards. SheThe Simpsons dvd said "This shoot was actually part of the inspiration behind my decision to dye my hair red. I had been considering it,The Tudors dvd but then the shoot went so well so I decided to go for it that day!"In the magazine,The Tudors dvd box set Kardashian is interviewed by Perez Hilton and she talks about the most commonProject Runway dvd misconceptions people have about her "When people meet me they normally haveProject Runway dvd box set three things to say... 1. 'Wow you are so tiny.Breaking Bad dvd You aren't fat! Ok...' Weird, but thanks, I guess? 2. 'Breaking Bad dvd box setOMG, you are so sweet!' 3. 'You aren't that tall!'She continues "Everyone that I meet thinks I should be 6'3" or taller. Gossip Girl dvdSo funny, but I guess compared Gossip Girl dvd box setto Kourt (Kourtney Kardashian) and Kim (Kim Kardashian) I look super tall. I'm 5'10" and they House MD dvdare about 5'0" and 5'2," so I do House MD dvd box setlook tall. I'm really just Mad Men dvdnormal and they are tiny Mad Men dvd box setlittle girls."
The Closer dvd
The Closer dvd box set
Back to top Go down

Unleashes Her Wild Side With Bondage Mask Magazine Cover
Page 1 of 1