Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Love Medium Seasons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hebbymilk
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-01-21

Just Love Medium Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Just Love Medium Seasons   Just Love Medium Seasons EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:17 pm

I just love Medium DVD and find it to be of the highest caliber all around. The writng is amazing. "Medium" held up the high standard set in the shorter first season. True Blood DVD Patricia Arquette, Jake Weber, Maria Lark, Sophia Vassilieva do excellent jobs involving us in the fairly commonplace dynamics of the family's home life. Criminal Minds DVD This is the center that grounds the series. Added to that is the psychic ability of Allison Du Bois to see the dead and see the future. One Tree Hill DVD The crime element as she works with Miguel Sandoval as District Attorney Devalos and David Cubitt as Detective Lee Scanlon make for a riveting series with amazing consistency. The Closer DVD I recommend this show to boys{like myself} and girls who love television shows!
Back to top Go down

Just Love Medium Seasons
Page 1 of 1