Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Affairs get me crazy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-10-05

Covert Affairs get me crazy!  Empty
PostSubject: Covert Affairs get me crazy!    Covert Affairs get me crazy!  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Covert Affairs season 1 DVD first appeared on USA Network's development slate in July 2008. The pilot episode was written by Matt

Corman and Chris Ord. Covert Affairs season 1 DVDwas renewed for a second season on August 19, 2010. Second season will be aired during

summer 2011. Annie needs Auggie’s help to return from Zurich where she is stranded with an untrustworthy Mossad agent. At

the agency, Joan and Arthur suspect Auggie to be the CIA’s leak.Covert Affairs series follows Annie Walker (Piper

Perabo), a multilingual CIA trainee who joins the agency still reeling over a mysterious ex-boyfriend who appears to be of

particular interest to her bosses. Piper Perabo plays a smart, overachieving spy missing the stop-digging-yourself-into-a-

hole complex. Her character is balanced by a great performance by Christopher Gorham as Auggie, your friendly neighborhood

blind tech-guy, a comforting voice in the madness of the "Agency".Covert Affairs season 1 DVD It's no Alias or Chuck but this is an easy to watch, fun spy-show. Give it a go, it is better than you might expect.

In Plain Sight Seasons 1-2 DVD
Legally Blonde Seasons 1-3 DVD
Man vs. Wild Seasons 1-4 DVD
Fraggle Rock Complete Series DVD
Dora the Explorer DVD
Ingmar Bergman DVD
The Closer Seasons 1-5 DVD
The Closer Season 5 DVD
The Deep Season 1 DVD
MI5(Spooks) Seasons 1-9 DVD
Back to top Go down

Covert Affairs get me crazy!