Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

you know me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-10-05

you know me...  Empty
PostSubject: you know me...    you know me...  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Life is Wild Season 1 DVD is about a New York veterinarian who moves his second wife and their two sets of children to a South African game reserve run by his former father-in-law. Produced by CBS Paramount Network Television, Warner Bros. Television and Company Pictures, the series was officially green-lit by The CW and given a thirteen-episode order on May 15, 2007. Life is Wild Season 1 DVDThe narrative is told largely from the perspective of teenager Katie (Leah Pipes), whose clunky voiceover narration informs us that her veterinarian dad (D.W. Moffett, a post-development replacement for Brett Cullen) and stepmom (Stephanie Niznik) have loaded up the truck and moved the family from Manhattan to a reserve filled with wild beasts. The pilot was unavailable at the time, but i did go back and skim through it at a later date. Life is Wild Season 1 DVDwas captivating and funny and had characters who could actually act! The dad on the show is a vet, so there are plenty of African animal plot lines, and that's fun. Life is Wild Season 1 DVDI've heard rumors about it possibly being canceled because it doesn't have a large enough fan base, but that is only because of the lack of advertising! So if you haven't watched Life is Wild, go! Life is Wild Season 1 DVDI promise that you'll like it.

True Blood Season 3 DVD
The Sopranos Seasons 1-6 DVD
Vanished Season 1 DVD
Two and a Half Men Seasons 1-7 DVD
Two and a Half Men Season 7 DVD
Back to top Go down

you know me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: