Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheryl Burke Slams Paparazzi, Talks Maks-Karina Breakup and Awful Relationships

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucas1986
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Cheryl Burke Slams Paparazzi, Talks Maks-Karina Breakup and Awful Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Cheryl Burke Slams Paparazzi, Talks Maks-Karina Breakup and Awful Relationships   Cheryl Burke Slams Paparazzi, Talks Maks-Karina Breakup and Awful Relationships EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:57 pm

On Cheryl Burke's first year with 'Dancing With the Stars,' she and partner Drew Lachey took home the mirror ball trophy.Red Dwarf dvd In that moment, America had discovered a new dancing queen and have adoredRed Dwarf dvd box set her ever since. It turns out she's the only professional dancer to appear four times in the finals. However, bubbly Burke's private life has not been Law and Order : Special Victims Unit dvdfestooned with feathers and sequins. She has battled with her confidence and body issues, Law and Order : Special Victims Unit dvd box setbeen involved in abusive relationships and was sexually molested as a child. She talks about all of it in her memoir, 'Dancing Lessons,' Weeds dvd
and spoke with PopEater about how being assaulted "ruined my self-esteem and confidence" for many years, Weeds dvd box set
and she gives her honest take on prying paparazzi.
The Apprentice dvd"I think there's some really nice ones out there," she says. "But I do hate the ones that make it difficult for me, The Apprentice dvd box setthe ones that have criticized my weight, the ones who have called me a party girl and have made Dollhouse dvd
my parents worry about me."
Was it hard writing this book?Dollhouse dvd box setI just figured if I was going to write a book I needed to tell my story,Scrubs dvd and there was no way of going around it because what I dealt with is what my story is all about. And I feel like dancing has really shaped who I am today, Scrubs dvd box set
and I feel like what I've gone through with dancing, it's helped me get through the dark stages of my life.Prison Break dvdYou never wanted to be on TV.
As a little girl when I started dancing at 4, it was never to be on TV,Prison Break dvd box set it was just for the pure love of dancing. I was in New York with my dance partner and things South Park dvd
weren't going well between us, we were also romantically involved and that didn't help and things were going downhill.South Park dvd box set At the time the show was trying to recruit more dancers to be on the show, and they approached me. I'm very shy,Transformers Complete Series DVD and I was terrified to talk on camera. In the beginning I couldn't even put a complete sentence together,Transformers Complete Series DVD box set
but I just thought, you know what? Why not just try it because things aren't working out for me in New York anyway and might as well try and start a new life,The Sopranos dvd and that's how it happened.

You started going to clubs, and you were painted as a party girl.The Sopranos dvd box set
I was shocked. I never experienced the life I guess you would normally when you're 18, 19, 20. I was just dancing, The Office dvd box setand that's all I cared about. I never drank a sip of alcohol in my life and then finally it hits and I'm not in a relationship, I go to LA, The Office dvd
I'm by myself, and I'm forced to communicate and meet new people and make friends, and I'm having a good time.Grey's Anatomy dvd
And what's wrong with that? It's what any other 21-year-old would do, except I had people following me.
Grey's Anatomy dvd box setDoes that mean you can't stand the paparazzi?
Well, I love the nice ones. I think there's some really nice ones out there, but I do hate the ones that make it difficult for me,ncis dvd
the ones that have criticized my weight, the ones who have called me a party girl and have made my parents worry about me. It's like I don't think they realize what they are really doing to someone's self-esteem and also to someone's family.
ncis dvd box setTalking about weight, how upsetting was that bikini photo controversy back in 2008?
It was very upsetting. I didn't know how to deal with it. It came out when I was right in the middle of the season and I'm trying to put on a smile and then having to be in those costumes knowing at the same time that you're on the cover of Star magazine being criticized for my weight. It was the hardest thing for me.
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.dvdtoponline.com

Cheryl Burke Slams Paparazzi, Talks Maks-Karina Breakup and Awful Relationships
Page 1 of 1