Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frankie Muniz 911 Call: 'She's Hitting Me in the Face'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucas1986
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Frankie Muniz 911 Call: 'She's Hitting Me in the Face' Empty
PostSubject: Frankie Muniz 911 Call: 'She's Hitting Me in the Face'   Frankie Muniz 911 Call: 'She's Hitting Me in the Face' EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Frankie Muniz's 911 call has been released a week after police came to his Arizona home amidst a domestic disturbance with girlfriend Elycia Turnbow,
The O.C. Complete Series Box Set with Muniz reportedly holding a gun to his head and threatening suicide.RadarOnline.com founder and executive vice president David Perel tells PopEater, "This is a wild and chaotic 911 call. You can clearly hear how distressed he is. The call places you right in the middle of their explosive fight. Forget reality TV -- this is true unscripted celebrity drama."Queer As Folk dvd"My girlfriend is drunk
Since the initial police report hit, rumors of suicide attempts and assault have popped up and since been denied. Muniz's rep, Lauren Tobin, released a statement reading:
and she's going crazy and she's trashing my house," a breathless Muniz tells police on the call. "She's hitting me in the face. I don't know what to do, I'm about to
Muniz refuses to give his name at first, saying "I don't want there to be a big deal, 'cause I'm a celebrity."
lose control."Queer As Folk box setMuniz, who seems to have willingly dialed 911, begs the responder, "I don't want any charges, I just want her to stop throwing stuff. I don't wanna make it a big deal, please. I actually don't want you guys to come out. I just need ... can you talk to her and tell her to calm down?"
Hear the full Frankie Muniz 911 call at RadarOnline.com >>Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvd"Frankie and Elycia had an argument a few days ago. The police were called to the residence. A gun played no part in the argument and was voluntarily given to the police for safekeeping. There were no bruises and neither left the residence. He was not suicidal. She was not assaulted. They have been together since the incident; are still together and are moving forward with their lives and with their relationship."
Back to top Go down
http://htto://www.dvdtoponline.com

Frankie Muniz 911 Call: 'She's Hitting Me in the Face'
Page 1 of 1