Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dexter box set 1-5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tuphoonshu
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-03-04

Dexter box set 1-5 Empty
PostSubject: Dexter box set 1-5   Dexter box set 1-5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Misfits dvd, Mariska Hargitay (SVU), Chandra Wilson (Grey's Anatomy)

Every week, editors Mickey O'Connor and Adam Bryant answer your burning questions. Want some TV scoop? Please send all questionsto mega_scoop@tvguide.com.Will we get an update on how Sara and Grissom are doing when Jorja Fox returns to CSI? — MichaelADAM: What kind of an update are you looking for, Jennifer? A big one? OK, Lie to Me boxset, Leverage dvds, then: Sara and Gil got hitched! Unfortunately, The Pacific complete series, it sounds like married life doesn't suit Sara. "I think she's struggling a little bit with being a housewife," Marg Helgenberger says, explaining why Mrs. Grissom returns to the team. "She comes [to help us] from Paris, where her husband is giving some kind of a lecture series." Come on, Gil — PowerPoints bore everyone, Spooks dvd 1-9, especially wives.What's this I hear about Benson and Stabler making out on Law & Order: SVU? — Marilyn J.MICKEY: You hear a lot, Hustle dvd, and almost none of it is true! I'm hearing that Benson and Stabler might go undercover together, though it won't be as lovahs. I think Mariska was trying out some ha-has on the press this weekend at the Emmys, and not everyone got the joke. In true news, Christine Lahti will be returning to the show around Episode 9 to fill the ever-elusive ADA spot... for now anyway.
Gallery: See photos of Mariska Hargitay and Christopher MeloniHow will Grey's Anatomy write around the absences of Ellen Pompeo and Katherine Heigl? — JenniferADAM: The show will shift its focus to more character-centric episodes, Human Target dvd box set, according to executive producer Krista Vernoff. One hour, for example, will be almost exclusively dedicated to Derek and a patient. Seattle Grace's merger with Mercy West will bring in some new blood — and cut loose some long-standing characters. "There are some that stay [and] some that don't make it, Samantha Who boxset," says Chandra Wilson. "There will be some familiar faces ... we wanted the audience to be able to feel that this is a huge thing and that there was a loss there."When is Kelly coming back? 90210 is no fun without her! — CarolynMICKEY: You must be over 30, Carolyn, because I feel the same way about the show. Kelly will be back, but I'm afraid the circumstances will be sad when Kelly and Silver's high-maintenance mom hits the skids again. Jackie has a new tormentor, Leverage complete series, and it's not one that can be cured by rehab.Will Addison get a new love interest this season on Private Practice 3 dvd ? — ElizabethADAM: We took your question straight to Kate Walsh, but I'm afraid you may not like the answer. "I think we're holding off for a while," she says. "[Creator Shonda Rhimes] is really interested in just seeing Addison single and running the practice with Sam." But that means more scenes with Taye Diggs — and more Taye Diggs is always a good thing, Samantha Who dvds, amirite, The Wire dvd set, ladies?More Jim-Pam Office wedding scoop, please! — Lynn MICKEY: "There's something nutty that happens at the rehearsal dinner, Spooks dvd 1-9, Bones seasons 1-5 dvd," Ellie Kemper (who plays the new receptionist, Erin) tells us, Midsomer Murders seasons 1-13, really emphasizing the word nutty. "It will become clear how smart that was, what I just said, when you watch it. There's something that happens that's nuts." Any guesses? I say peanut allergy-induced anaphylactic shock — nothing is more hilarious, especially at a wedding.See photos of the cast of The OfficeWhat can we expect more of this season on Smallville: Chlark or Clois?— MarkADAM: In his quest to become the Man of Steel, Clark shuns pretty much everyone. He is particularly icy to Chloe, The Wire seasons 1-5, for whom he refuses to go back in time to save Jimmy. But The Blur does come to Lois in her time of need. Oh, Felicity dvd series, and she's got sex on the brain... at least while she's sleeping.On Gossip Girl, Fringe dvd box set, Chuck and Blair's "games" are definitely going to end badly, aren't they? — LydiaMICKEY: It depends on how you define badly. Will they enter a murder-suicide pact? Probably not. Will they break up? Oh, Six Feet Under on dvd, Damages complete seasons, The Pacific dvd box set, sure, probably several hundreds of times this season alone. "It just gets crazy. They're like on and off, [but] it's hot," teases Leighton Meester. HotThe Big Bang Theory 1-3

The Big Bang Theory 1-3 and Two and a Half Men's continued ratings success led CBS to a Monday night win, according to Nielsen estimates.
Bang Theory (15.4 million viewers) scored the night's highest rating among 18-to-49-year-olds, Misfits dvd box set, while Men (16.5 million) was the night's most-watched program. The strong lead-in helped boost CSI: Miami (13.3 million viewers), Married With Children series 1-11, Spooks series 1-9, Misfits dvd, while How I Met Your Mother (9.4 million) and Accidentally on Purpose (8.5 million) were on par with their season averages.
On ABC, Fringe dvd, Numb3rs on dvd, The Bachelor averaged 11.7 million viewers overall and hit a season high in key demos. A Castle repeat drew 8 million viewers — the most for one of its reruns.
But Fox edged out the ABC for second place with House (13.4 million viewers) and 24 (9.8 million). Even so, Human Target boxset, House was down 8 percent from a week ago, Human Target dvd box set, Dexter collection, Private Practice seasons 3 dvd box set,
Back to top Go down

Dexter box set 1-5
Page 1 of 1