Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This time, they focus on another side of the war

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggie901
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-03-05

This time, they focus on another side of the war Empty
PostSubject: This time, they focus on another side of the war    This time, they focus on another side of the war EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 am

I think when we talk about The Pacific; we unavoidable talk about the Band of Brothers, which is better. I think I prefer Band of brothers. They focus on the Second World War, produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks and aired on HBO. They have so much in common. But I think band of brothers is really a masterpiece and hardly any series can better than it.
But we talk about The Pacific right now. This time, they focus on another side of the war, what happened in the pacific area, in Japan and a number of islands in the Pacific. But I also should commit that the pacific is a very special mini-series. I think the strongest point of The Pacific is that it shows us these men are and how their experiences will haunt them for the rest of their lives. We see them struggling to keep a hold on their humanity as they trudge through the depravities of war. We get to see these men before, during and after war. And while there may not be as much conflict or as many battles as Band of Brothers had, you can be sure that everyone counts. Good show indeed.

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
Law and Order : Special Victims Unit Seasons 1-11 DVD Box Set
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena Season 1 DVD Box Set

Back to top Go down

This time, they focus on another side of the war
Page 1 of 1