Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope it will got the Oscar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggie901
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-03-05

I hope it will got the Oscar Empty
PostSubject: I hope it will got the Oscar   I hope it will got the Oscar EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 am

I have to say, it is the best movie of the year, I hope it will got the Oscar.
The movie is so amazing, such full of imagination, so brilliant. I was totally shocked when I first saw this; I never think things can happen in that way. And dream in dream, that’s the most awesome thing.
Yes,it is not that easy to watch this movie compare to others, you should never distract, the only thing to do is just focus on it ,and never think too much, cause if you think too much ,then ,you will miss something ,and the later, harder for you .After I finished the whole movie ,I can’t help to talk about it with my friend, we almost argue, cause the film did not give us any answer, full of suspicious, let us be more creation ,think about why that happened? What happened next? How things could can do that.
And in addition, the actors are wonderful, all of them, doing such great jobs. They show their intelligence, their understanding about this idea, their hard feeling, their misery; I can totally feel that kind of feeling.

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
Law and Order : Special Victims Unit Seasons 1-11 DVD Box Set
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena Season 1 DVD Box Set
Accused Season 1 DVD Boxset
Back to top Go down

I hope it will got the Oscar
Page 1 of 1