Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

These remind me my college, so much in common.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggie901
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-03-05

These remind me my college, so much in common.  Empty
PostSubject: These remind me my college, so much in common.    These remind me my college, so much in common.  EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 am

Last night, I saw an Indian movie, makes me change the feeling about the Indian movie. I have to say I never saw an Indian movie before, my friend told me it is about college life, so I think maybe I can have a try.
Skip the sing and dance part. This film is really great. The main character is just like the man I dream to become. He is so free. He is free of everything, just being the one he wants, he is not abiding the rules, and he is smart and talented. He can confront the professor who is doing something really bad. He is kind, when he found his classmate is really painful to doing that project, he decided to give a surprise to him, do it for him. But when he finished the entire project, what he saw a dead body, he is really pain, and told the professor, his friend is not comic suicide, he is killed by the rules, by the stress which the professor has give him.
He is really brave to tell his friends, to pursuit their dream, to be what you really want to be. And thanks for his courage, them can be a happy person, be such successful person and also with happiness.

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
Law and Order : Special Victims Unit Seasons 1-11 DVD Box Set
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena Season 1 DVD Box Set
Accused Season 1 DVD Boxset
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1