Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

24 Hours season 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
colfer
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-10

24 Hours season 8 Empty
PostSubject: 24 Hours season 8   24 Hours season 8 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Relax, 24 Hours fans, though DVD Collection Bauer was infected in Complete series dvd season 7, but remember, Jack Bauer will never die! There will be “eighth day” waiting true blood dvd for him to save. Now, Michael Ausiello gives us exclusive NCIS DVD news on season 8 of 24 Hours!24 Hours season 8 will happen in New York (main plot will be in LA), and the CTU will be back!

Because the main Boston Legal dvd battle field becomes New York, this CTU will be brand new CTU. The new headquarter is a MBA talented gift, names Brian Sons of anarchy dvd Hastings. And other 2 25 years old young agent (a man and a woman) will show on the same time!

The former character, computer grey's anatomy dvd genius Chloe, FBI agent Renee and President Taylor will also be back. Maybe next crisis will be related with Renee.
'I thought 'Charmed' was Bones dvd an excellent show - for the first four seasons. I agree with what the previous post said that if there was a void in the show, it was almost House md dvd certainly the exit of Shannen Doherty in the role of Prue. I felt sorry for Rose McGowan because filling someone else's shoes is always Scrubs dvd very difficult, if not impossible, not matter how talented you might be or how good the scripts are. It was Prue, Piper and Phoebe How I Met Your Mother DVD for three years, and suddenly, with Prue gone and Paige turning up, things were bound to go downhill to a certain extent in my opinion.

I watched all the seasons Criminal Minds DVD of the show but, pardon the pun, I thought the magic was gone after Prue's death. Even if Paige's character had not been introduced, I don't think the Disney DVD Collection show would have made the goal with Prue gone, which, of course, would have meant the Power of Three couldn't have existed either. Anyway, I REALLY enjoyed the first three seasons and four was ok. Just my opinion though!

Back to top Go down

24 Hours season 8
Page 1 of 1