Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ugly Betty: Preview of Episode 4.07 "Level (7) With Me"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Ugly Betty: Preview of Episode 4.07 "Level (7) With Me" Empty
PostSubject: Ugly Betty: Preview of Episode 4.07 "Level (7) With Me"   Ugly Betty: Preview of Episode 4.07 "Level (7) With Me" EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Mode gets manipulated tonight on Ugly Betty, and our heroine definitely isn't happy about it. Judging from the title (and my knowledge of danger levels), the company risks being controlled by an external force difficult to exterminate. In other words, Mode's in trouble with the Community of the Phoenix running the show.

On "Level (7) With Me," Daniel (Eric Mabius) blindly agrees to letting the Community's leaders have its way with Mode. With Bennett (guest star Dylan Baker) promising to reunite him with his dead wife, it's as though anything is possible. Such as sabotage.

Betty (America Ferrera) worries Seinfeld dvd about the state of her friend and springs into action to save him as usual. But she won't be doing it alone. She decides to scheme around with Claire (Judith Light) in order to help Daniel and the two come up with an ingenious plan.

Soon, Betty rallies up both Matt Seinfeld dvd (Daniel Eric Gold) and Amanda (Becki Newton) to accomplish the task. The three become allies, surprisingly, and it looks like there's still hope for Daniel. However, it won't be that simple. The Community just won't go down without a fight.

On the other end of the Ugly Betty spectrum, a defeated Wilhelmina (Vanessa Williams) just lets herself go. She's given up on trying to keep up appearances and has been seen wearing sweats and garden clogs in public. The press erupts in joy at this tabloid-worthy tale, and it's up to Marc (Michael Urie) to control the situation.

As his boss - and friend, even though Seinfeld dvd she won't admit it - sinks deeper into ruin, Marc decides to dig deeper into the mystery. He won't give up until he finds out just what Criminal minds Nico (YaYa DaCosta) is keeping secret.

Also joining the regular cast CSI Las Vegas dvd tonight is Jamie-Lynn Sigler as Natalie, Alec Mapa as Suzuki St. Pierre, Sarah LaFleur as Molly and Piter Marek as Oskar Castelar. Don't CSI Las Vegas dvd miss the new episode of Ugly Betty titled "Level (7) With Me" as it airs at 9pm on ABC.
Back to top Go down

Ugly Betty: Preview of Episode 4.07 "Level (7) With Me"
Page 1 of 1