Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Gossip Girl' Wrap-Up: This Thanksgiving, Serena Got Smallpox (I Wish)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

'Gossip Girl' Wrap-Up: This Thanksgiving, Serena Got Smallpox (I Wish) Empty
PostSubject: 'Gossip Girl' Wrap-Up: This Thanksgiving, Serena Got Smallpox (I Wish)   'Gossip Girl' Wrap-Up: This Thanksgiving, Serena Got Smallpox (I Wish) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Tonight on Gossip Girl: Lily's Thanksgiving dinner is stuffed with intrigue when two-timing Tripp brings Maureen with a side of bitter to the table! Nate loves Serena, but doesn't tell her how he feels until the last minute... what a turkey! She's a real Indian giver of her emotions anyway, and can't decide between (wish)boning a married Congressman or NOT boning a married Congressman. Choices! criminal minds dvd

Enough Thanksgiving puns for your liking? Oh, you want one more? Okay: Hand me your musket, because somebody needs to kill Vanessa's mom already, and everyone needs something to hope for this year! mash complete series

But seriously, you guys. Tonight's episode was a deep-fried drama-tastic dish smothered in a rich vodka sauce and served with a green bean evil garnish. that 70s show complete seriesTranslation: revenge may be best served cold, but Gossip Girl Thanksgiving dinner is best served super HOT... heated by all that HATE in the air!

Here's what was best, worst, and most quotable. Give thanks for my efforts to present you with this bountiful harvest of fun, won't you? ghost whisperer dvd
NCIS dvd
Star Trek Enterprise dvd
Baby Einstein dvd
Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd
Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
Disney 100 Years of Magic dvd collection
gossip girl dvd
entourage dvd
Back to top Go down

'Gossip Girl' Wrap-Up: This Thanksgiving, Serena Got Smallpox (I Wish)
Page 1 of 1