Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cast Members of The Shield Set to Reunite on Lie to Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Cast Members of The Shield Set to Reunite on Lie to Me Empty
PostSubject: Cast Members of The Shield Set to Reunite on Lie to Me   Cast Members of The Shield Set to Reunite on Lie to Me EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Lie to Me will play host to reunion of cast members from The Shield in an upcoming episode, Variety reports. mash complete series
The move again pairs members of The Shield ensemble — minus star Michael Chiklis — with the FX drama's creator Shawn Ryan, who now serves as Lie to Me's executive producer. that 70s show complete series
Shield actors David Marciano, Catherine Dent, Benito Martinez, Cathy Cahlin Ryan, David Rees Snell and Kenny Johnson are all signed on for a spring episode titled "Pied Piper," the trade paper reports.
According to Variety, Marciano will play a man Tim Roth's Dr. Cal Lightman helped convict for killing a child 17 years prior. However, after Marciano's character is executed for the crime, the aunt and uncle (played by Dent and Martinez) of his victim are targeted again. Lightman reopens the investigation and speaks with the brother and ex-girlfriend of Marciano's character, played by Snell and Ryan, respectively.
Watch videos of The Shield ghost whisperer dvd
Finally, as the investigation is reopened, a new suspect is revealed in the form of a photographer played by Johnson. An airdate for the episode has not yet been announced.
Are you excited to see cast members of The Shield back together again?
NCIS dvd
Star Trek Enterprise dvd
Baby Einstein dvd
Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd
Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
Disney 100 Years of Magic dvd collection
gossip girl dvd
entourage dvd
Back to top Go down

Cast Members of The Shield Set to Reunite on Lie to Me
Page 1 of 1