Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A memorable golf trip in china

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huwoniu
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-06-09

A memorable golf trip in china     Empty
PostSubject: A memorable golf trip in china    A memorable golf trip in china     EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Kunming Spring City Golf Course is known as China's most beautiful golf course and the best golf course in Asia. Last August, some of friends knew we would take a trip to Li Jiang for summer vacation and they highly recommend us go to Spring City golf course to enjoy cheap golf clubs the playing pleasure,so we added two days trip to Spring City golf course. And we really  found golf and travel can be the perfect combination.

There are 36 holes here, they are 18 mountain course  holes and 18 lake course  holes. Except for the amazing natural beauty such as mountains ,clear lake water, pine forest, the most pleasant is comfort temperature of about 20 degrees and tender green grass. Friends said when they played TaylorMade Burner SuperFast driver in a course with such a beautiful lawn,you can not bear TaylorMade R11 Driver to destroy the turf, therefore, scores increased by several shots. For us, in such a smooth and comfortable space to swing callaway ft-iz driver, feeling numerous challenges.The original handy Titleist titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select KOMBI Putter performed ineffectively and encountered daunting bunkers. Some bunkers are hanging ladder here, let you down, standing inside, as if in the valley, and can not see.The green, must rely on imagination to play Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Woods.Do not forget to go to Jade Dragon snow mountain golf course, the only one snow mountain golf course TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver in asia, also one of the world's highest golf course. There is also the world's longest fairway that can test your distance and physical.

Most impresses me is there is the world's highest golf course tee here with elevation of 3,200 meters. This tee blue, white ladder are shared. Because I choosed to played callaway ft-iz driver in white ladder and had to use Mizuno JPX 800 Driver this shared tables in this pool, did not expect third shot cut shot, all to the hole, I got a PAR.At the same time, what frustrated me is most of friends have mentioned due to the thin air then resistance is small, it is easy to hit a distance of more than 300 yards with my callaway ft-iz driver.My distance is not perfect, I decide to practice basics more when I go back. 711 yards on the 5th fairway on snow-capped mountains golf course has been proved to be the world's longest fairway. In order to play callaway ft-iz driver with confidence, the second on the snow-capped mountains to play, I choosed the red ladder.Anyway, under a blue sky to see TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons the lake, reflected upside the snow-capped mountains, white clouds, wildflowers blossom happily, struggling in the snow-capped mountains before the swinging callaway ft-iz driver, feel the driving force of life, all this is so good!

Back to top Go down

A memorable golf trip in china
Page 1 of 1