Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hippo Rage - a humorous look at stress and anger today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vike
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Hippo Rage - a humorous look at stress and anger today   Empty
PostSubject: Hippo Rage - a humorous look at stress and anger today     Hippo Rage - a humorous look at stress and anger today   EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Oooh! Don't you just hate that? And some people don't mind showing us how much they hate it. We call it road rage.Has anybody ever waited buynorthexplosure blog a ticket lineup or a checkout lineup for a frustratingly long time? Let me see those hands.Believe it or not, some people don't like that either. We call it lineup rage.
Has anybody ever been stuck waiting in a doctor's office for a frustratingly long time? Let me see those hands.And then you see somebody suddenly jump up and tear his hair out and scream, "Let me out. I've been here three hours. Three days. Three months!" Well, I really should appologize. I didn't mean to scare your kids. I was just demonstrating waiting room rage.Let me tell you a story about thebuynorthexplosure blog River Valley - that's in Africa, you know. The dry season there gets very dry. My throat is getting dry just thinking about it. The Lwangwa River stops rushing. It slows to a trickle. Finally, it stops flowing. And all that are left are pools of water, here and there.One by one, the animals head to higher ground. To forest cover. To other water holes. Anywhere they can find food or drink. Just like we will all do late. Did I say all the animals? Not all. Not the hippos.

Back to top Go down

Hippo Rage - a humorous look at stress and anger today
Page 1 of 1