Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CengYaNi beyond the woods 10 stem advantage get LPGA championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

CengYaNi beyond the woods 10 stem advantage get LPGA championship Empty
PostSubject: CengYaNi beyond the woods 10 stem advantage get LPGA championship   CengYaNi beyond the woods 10 stem advantage get LPGA championship EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:57 am

Chinese Taipei female player CengYaNi with 10 stem get LPGA championship advantage to exceed golf heavenly king woods,Discount Golf Clubs become the youngest ever grand slam players. 4
At the age of 22, CengYaNi, round is 269, less than the total grade pole 19 strokes in the LPGA par, tournament win strong. In 2008, CengYaNi has just started his career, he won the LPGA buhler rock stadium championship. Last year, she and scored the scottsdale championships and the British barnaby open champion. Yesterday, Taylormade R7 CGB MAX Limited Drivershe has once again after winning catch up with South Korea female athletes PiaoShiLi and American heavenly king woods, they are both 24 won four titles.
Be worth what carry is, CengYaNi is among the first Chinese win the grand slam golf player. Just 3 years time,Callaway Diablo Forged Irons CengYaNi has scored eight a professional title, the four grand slam champion is in the world the first seat sit a 19 weeks. "Now I can feel myself to face every game can concentrate on, not to want to record what history.Titleist 909 F3 Fairway Wood But now I want to break in another record, I wanted to be four grand slam, realize the full." U.S. open also time, but asked about CengYaNi nearly how will she said his preparation for will need to be completely relax,Titleist MB 710 Irons first to see the spectacular Niagara Falls, and then back to Orlando, for the us open prepare for war.
Back to top Go down

CengYaNi beyond the woods 10 stem advantage get LPGA championship
Page 1 of 1