Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Of My Favorite Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-07-16

One Of My Favorite Things Empty
PostSubject: One Of My Favorite Things   One Of My Favorite Things EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:03 pm

affraid With apologies to Julie Andrews for swiping the line, this show is even better than bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.

A brilliant parody of high school politics combines with some amazing musical numbers. The cast is likable, even the bad guy characters have some spark and life that make you want to watch.

The members of the glee club are quite talented and give you a reason to smile. buy cheap dvd

Check out some videos on You Tube if you want some samples of the music and you'll find yourself watching the show.

Hopefully this will be one that will stay on the air for many years to come. buy cheap dvds online
Back to top Go down

One Of My Favorite Things
Page 1 of 1