Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sons of Anarchy's "Fierce Mother": Katey Sagal Reflects on Season 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Sons of Anarchy's "Fierce Mother": Katey Sagal Reflects on Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sons of Anarchy's "Fierce Mother": Katey Sagal Reflects on Season 2   Sons of Anarchy's "Fierce Mother": Katey Sagal Reflects on Season 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Rape. Murder. Getting religion. NCIS dvd
Katey Sagal's Sons of Anarchy character, Star Trek Enterprise dvd
Gemma Teller, went through a lot during the show's critically acclaimed and high-rated second season. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd

"She's completely undone in a way that she's never been before, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
in a way that made her feel vulnerable," Disney dvd collection
Sagal tells TVGuide.com of her character's Season 2 journey. gossip girl dvd box set
"She just questions everything about herself. [The rape] threatened her sexuality, entourage dvd
it threatened her marriage, it threatened everything about her." golden girls complete box set

Whether she was enduring the brutal attack, star trek complete series
finally confessing it to her warring son and husband or just living in the (few) quieter moments of SAMCRO's world, the sopranos complete series
Sagal's portrayal was consistently brilliant. Clearly, she is Peg Bundy no more. farscape complete series

"As an actor, it's like a dream come true," ally mcbeal complete series
Sagal says of the role. "You want to keep stretching yourself and doing things you haven't done before. one tree hill dvd
It keeps you interested, keeps you curious, keeps you learning, It's been fantastic."
It was Sagal's husband, Sons creator Kurt Sutter, battlestar galactica dvd
who asked her to be part of the show. She says she agreed with "not a moment's hesitation" — and she had that same level of trust in him when she learned about the rape scene. frasier complete box set

"Kurt had explained to me the story he wanted to tell and how it would affect the entire club," Sagal says. friends complete series
"I sort of knew it wasn't just for shock value. sons of anarchy dvd
It wasn't gratuitous — it came out of a real story he was trying to tell." stargate atlantis dvd

In trying to move beyond the attack, boston legal complete series
Gemma takes her son's girlfriend, Tara (Maggie Siff), under her wing. how I met your mother dvd box set
Sagal says the relationship began out of Gemma's fear of losing her son, but grew to be much more. scrubs dvd
Back to top Go down

Sons of Anarchy's "Fierce Mother": Katey Sagal Reflects on Season 2
Page 1 of 1