Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

favourite program

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lion09
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-07-22

favourite program Empty
PostSubject: favourite program   favourite program EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 pm

I just ordered the Season 1 Crossing Jordan was my favorite show, I only saw the NBC, and was with the loss of this show and others, Cold Case DVD who convinced me to switch to CBS. Jill Hennessey was perfect, Jordan became a friend, someone who really mattered. He is intelligent, wise-cracking, Two and a Half Men DVD self-depricating, there are many deficiencies, fun, and often weak and foolish in its decision ... someone I can identify. House MD DVD Very nice Miguel Ferrer had a chance to prove its worth, I do not think that his enormous talent is set to use so well here. I can not wait to watch these episodes again, and I hope the other seasons will be available soon. It 'been fun to drive. Jordan Cavanaugh can not be forgiven as one type of investigation. True blood DVD It 'a complex and interesting. Cute, too. Idiot moves like this by deleting the number (and many others) can get the collapse of NBC, as the programming of the first floor.
Back to top Go down

favourite program
Page 1 of 1