Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chuck's Josh Schwartz: "It Was Boy Becomes Man Last Year, and This Year It's Man Becomes Spy"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Chuck's Josh Schwartz: "It Was Boy Becomes Man Last Year, and This Year It's Man Becomes Spy" Empty
PostSubject: Chuck's Josh Schwartz: "It Was Boy Becomes Man Last Year, and This Year It's Man Becomes Spy"   Chuck's Josh Schwartz: "It Was Boy Becomes Man Last Year, and This Year It's Man Becomes Spy" EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:22 pm

This year, criminal minds dvd
Chuck (Zachary Levi) will go from Buy More geek to bona fide spy, NCIS dvd thanks to the download of the updated Intersect at the end of Chuck's second season. Star Trek Enterprise dvd Executive producer Josh Schwartz tells TVGuide.com how the Intersect 2.0 actually works, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd
why Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Chuck are not together when the season kicks off and which of the characters is getting just a bit more awesome this season... Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd

TVGuide.com: What would you say is the overall arc this season? Disney dvd collection
Schwartz: In terms of the arc of the season, gossip girl dvd box set Chris Fedak and I always talk about telling the superhero story in parts. It was a guy, an innocent, who was thrust into this world and coming to terms with those powers. It was boy becomes man last year, and this year it's man becomes spy. entourage dvd It's really about Chuck accepting and wanting to do this thing and stepping up into the thing that he felt like he was thrust into. golden girls complete box set
TVGuide.com: I take it he doesn't deal with it very well. mash complete series
Schwartz: For a while, he was reluctant. "How do I get this thing out of my head? I just want my normal life back. that 70s show complete series" This season is, "No, I don't want my normal life, I want to do this and I want to do it well. ghost whisperer dvd" It's a real evolution in Chuck's character, which will be satisfying for the fans. We're not playing the same game. grey’s anatomy dvd The character is evolving and maturing while still remaining adorable. James Bond 007 dvd box set

TVGuide.com: Does he always have in the back of his mind that being a spy puts his family in even more danger? Charmed complete box set
Schwartz: Yeah, and that's really going to be at the forefront this year. house md dvd Captain Awesome [Ryan McPartlin] found out last year and he's going to be thrust into this world to a much higher degree than even Chuck anticipated. supernatural dvd box set We get to see how awesome Awesome really is. the office dvd box set

TVGuide.com: Give us the lowdown on Intersect 2.0. star trek complete series
Josh Schwartz: Chuck does have new powers that he didn't previously have before. the sopranos complete series The Intersect computer was designed to go into someone like Bryce Larkin [Matthew Bomer], an emotionless, professional spy, farscape complete series in order for it to run smoothly. Chuck is anything but emotionless. Sarah can be his kryptonite at times, and then to mix metaphors, ally mcbeal complete series she can also be his can of spinach. It obviously complicates the romantic side of their relationship. one tree hill dvd
Back to top Go down

Chuck's Josh Schwartz: "It Was Boy Becomes Man Last Year, and This Year It's Man Becomes Spy"
Page 1 of 1