Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piers Morgan to Host TV Guide Network's Exclusive Susan Boyle Concert Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Piers Morgan to Host TV Guide Network's Exclusive Susan Boyle Concert Special Empty
PostSubject: Piers Morgan to Host TV Guide Network's Exclusive Susan Boyle Concert Special   Piers Morgan to Host TV Guide Network's Exclusive Susan Boyle Concert Special EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:22 pm

(Sunday, Dec. 13 at 8/7c) will candidly document Boyle's journey from the small village of Blackburn in rural Scotland to international fame and fanfare following her inspiring performance on Britain's Got Talent. golden girls complete box set Morgan, who had a front-row seat to Boyle's landmark debut performance, entourage dvd says he has been blown away by her transformation. gossip girl dvd box set

"It is very hard to think of anyone in the history of show business that has come from such an extraordinary background as Susan Boyle," Morgan says. Disney dvd collection "To be propelled from the complete anonymity of Blackburn to global Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd superstardom and having 300 million people downloading you, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd it is to me the most extraordinary transformation I've ever seen in this business." Star Trek Enterprise dvd
Boyle says she's become close with Morgan through all of the changes in her life. NCIS dvd"I've always had a soft spot for wee Piersy," she says. "He said 'You're a serious artist now.' ... It really feels like I am [an artist] now." battlestar galactica dvd

The one-hour special features interviews of the 47-year-old singer and her friends and many celebrity fans, including producer Simon Cowell. frasier complete box set Also featured are performances from her debut album, including "Wild Horses" and a very special rendition of "One Day More" with the London cast of Les Miserables. friends complete seriesBoyle also takes the stage for a candlelit performance with a special mystery guest, and belts out "Cry Me a River," with a full orchestra behind her. sons of anarchy dvd

The special will also feature a look at Boyle in her homeland and document her journey to New York City, stargate atlantis dvdwhere she performed on the Today show and visited the top of the Empire State Building. boston legal complete series

"I've really enjoyed myself and I'm really enjoying making the show, how I met your mother dvd box set" Boyle said of the special. "I don't want the dream to end — in fact, I want it to become a reality." scrubs dvd
Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan to Host TV Guide Network's Exclusive Susan Boyle Concert Special
Page 1 of 1