Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top Chef's Bryan: Our Mom Wanted Kevin to Win!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Top Chef's Bryan: Our Mom Wanted Kevin to Win! Empty
PostSubject: Top Chef's Bryan: Our Mom Wanted Kevin to Win!   Top Chef's Bryan: Our Mom Wanted Kevin to Win! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:27 pm

It came down to brother vs. brother on the Top Chef finale, golden girls complete box set but despite losing to his little brother Michael, entourage dvd Bryan Voltaggio, 33, says he is still full of pride. gossip girl dvd box set Find out what he felt the moment he lost, how their mom handled her sons' competition and what they were like as kids. Disney dvd collection

TVGuide.com: What was it like having your brother win the competition? Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
Bryan Voltaggio: The one big emotion was pride. When Kevin left — as sad as that moment was — and it was just the two of us, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd it was a proud moment right there. It was pretty incredible what we accomplished because Michael and I set out to do that. Star Trek Enterprise dvd We knew only one of us could win, NCIS dvdbut you know what, we said we are going to both get there and we did. And not to take away from Michael, because he did win the whole thing, grey’s anatomy dvdbut I feel like we both won at that moment. James Bond 007 dvd box set

TVGuide.com: What did you think of the judges' critique about your dishes being too conservative? Charmed complete box set
Bryan: I've heard that a couple times throughout the season. house md dvdI believe I cook for my guests and not for myself, so I may be thinking about that too much. supernatural dvd box setI cook for multiple palettes and sometimes I hold back a little bit and use familiar flavors presented in a more modern way. the office dvd box set Michael sometimes creates new flavors and interesting combinations, which is where he sometimes prevails. But if you fail at that, you can fail pretty horribly. star trek complete series
TVGuide.com: Both Kevin and Michael said they thought you were going to win. Did you? the sopranos complete series
Bryan: I did at one point too, with the plates I put forth and the comments coming back from the judges' table. farscape complete seriesThere was a time when we were sitting in the room and they both mentioned that they thought I won, ally mcbeal complete series but I think it was just a tough decision for [the judges]. battlestar galactica dvd I think there were some things Michael did that trumped my dishes which made him the winner. one tree hill dvd
Back to top Go down

Top Chef's Bryan: Our Mom Wanted Kevin to Win!
Page 1 of 1