Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Californication Finale: Look Who's Back in Town!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Californication Finale: Look Who's Back in Town! Empty
PostSubject: Californication Finale: Look Who's Back in Town!   Californication Finale: Look Who's Back in Town! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Mia, NCIS dvd the daughter of Hank's ex's then-fiancé, Star Trek Enterprise dvd has always been a cloud of trouble for Hank. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd After Hank slept with her — unaware that she was 16 at the time — she virtually blackmailed him by stealing the first novel he'd written in years and publishing it as her own. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd So what brings Mia back to L.A. now, after being M.I.A. all season? Disney dvd collection

"She's done with her book tour, golden girls complete box set and now she has some unfinished business with Hank," entourage dvd Zima tells TVGuide.com. "She's trying to talk to him about some things. It doesn't bode well for Hank." gossip girl dvd box set

But she's not looking for a return trip to the bedroom. star trek complete series "In classic Mia fashion, she has an older boyfriend," Zima teases. the sopranos complete series"She always seems to be attracted to the older fellas. I think Mia has some issues." farscape complete series

Zima also notes those "issues" contributed to her character's dealings with Hank in the first place. ally mcbeal complete series "I would say deep down on the subconscious level, one tree hill dvdit's about her own father — something definitely transpired between them that makes it so she can't get enough attention from men," battlestar galactica dvdZima says. But I think that Hank is something she's always circling around and wanting. frasier complete box setShe'll probably always carry a torch for him. ... I think [she has] an emotional attachment or an emotional addiction to him." friends complete series
Mia's return couldn't come at a worse time for Hank. sons of anarchy dvd He's somehow untangled himself from three lovers — student-stripper Jackie (Eva Amurri), stargate atlantis dvd baby-crazy teaching assistant Jill (Diane Farr) and sex-starved dean's wife Felicia (Embeth Davidtz) — and is planning to give it another go with his soulmate, Karen (Natascha McElhone), in New York. Suffice to say: Things don't go as planned. boston legal complete series

Will Hank and Karen be able to overcome yet another obstacle? how I met your mother dvd box set "When you see the end of the season that question will be answered," McElhone teases. scrubs dvd "There's definitely a [cliff-hanger] after this [finale], and I can't imagine where it goes. criminal minds dvd
I like the way that no episode is ever left open in such an obvious way that you know exactly how and when it's going to be picked up again." mash complete series

Although everyone in the production is being tight-lipped about what actually transpires in the final moments of the season, that 70s show complete seriesZima offered one cryptic tease, which calls back to Mia and Hank's night in the sack. ghost whisperer dvd

"Mia doesn't punch Hank again, but probably somebody else will," grey’s anatomy dvd Zima says with a laugh. "All I'll say is Mia's back, and that's always going to be controversial." James Bond 007 dvd box set

What do you think will happen in the finale? Charmed complete box set
Back to top Go down

Californication Finale: Look Who's Back in Town!
Page 1 of 1