Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2.0 are a good improvement over the popular Burner 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smilence1985
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-07-14

The 2.0 are a good improvement over the popular Burner 2009 Empty
PostSubject: The 2.0 are a good improvement over the popular Burner 2009   The 2.0 are a good improvement over the popular Burner 2009 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 pm

he 2.0 are a good improvement over the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons popular Burner 2009. The new black steel and chromed sole, along with the carbon fibered look in the cavity make this a much more attractive iron overall. Distances were very consistent and ball flight, TaylorMade R9 TP Ironsalthough a bit high, was alright by me. Some may not care for the added height but all in all, a much better performer than it's previous version. For certain, these will be a solid Taylormade R9 SuperMax Ironsperformer for Taylor Made Golf's new lines for 2011.

A much thinner top line along with an improved Taylormade Burner SuperFast Driversole width as well as shorter from heel to toe exudes confidence rarely seen in a superior G I irons such as these. I found the tendency to hit high straight to slight draws Ping G20 Driveror high fades quite easy compared to other irons in this G I category. A very solid performer with that softish, forged feel.The soles of the short irons, like the 9-iron, are also thinner than the long irons because golfers swing a 9-iron more vertically into the ball. In contrast, most players sweep the ball using a flatter swing when hitting a 4-iron, so a wide sole is beneficial.
Back to top Go down

The 2.0 are a good improvement over the popular Burner 2009
Page 1 of 1