Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first time to go to golf club

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

My first time to go to golf club Empty
PostSubject: My first time to go to golf club   My first time to go to golf club EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:07 am

Because of the nature of my work, it is common for me to fly between cities, even overtime at night and weekend is also not unusual, then the chance for me to take my favorite Honma discount golf clubs
Beres MG702 Iron Set which is bougt last year when I made a business trip in japan.at the first sight, I loved the Honma Beres MG702 Iron Set due to its good Profile. According to stuff in honma store, Increase of the hollow cavity Taylormade R9 Forged Irons
back-type club head is designed to produce more easily catch the ball. Increase the sweet spot of the club head speed, even in general can easily be played under the far distance.

The CUSTOM475 steel material On the face of Honma Beres MG702 Iron Set not only increase the face area, but also using some of the thick body design, so that more robust efforts to rebound the ball. Plus, the ARMRQ B49 of Honma Beres MG702 Iron Set can improve the techonology of Odyssey Backstryke 2-Ball Putter
amateus, this is important for me. I have not used my new Honma Beres MG702 Iron Set until one morning one of my customers called me to play golf with him. Without hesitation, i made a time to meet him because I also wanted to try the Honma Beres MG702 Iron Set.

About 2 days later, we met at Pine Valley Manor, which is a good golf club located in changpin district. It only take 1 hour from madian bridge.this gof club owns a lot of members. Inside there is a large garden, the road is not wide but very clean . besides the roadm there is a Green. From time to time, you can even see the swans and ducks play in the water.Instead of taking my Honma Beres MG702Ping K15 Irons
Iron Set., we also visited other places of this club.there is not only complete fitness entertainment but also luxury SPA club even difficult to see in city. You can even find Green Ecological Park here, the memebers can taste VariousTitleist CB 710 Irons
ecological and vegetables if they have dinner here. The racecourse, pet park and Deer are for members to visit during breaks.
Back to top Go down

My first time to go to golf club
Page 1 of 1