Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting and entertaining show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Interesting and entertaining show Empty
PostSubject: Interesting and entertaining show   Interesting and entertaining show EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Just started watching this show on the Syfy cable network, and I must say I love it! I love history I'm a pop culture history and film buff, plus this brings back the days of my childhood when I collected comics, autographs, action figure toys of movie and TV characters, and film posters. And this program "Hollywood Treasure" explores it all it features the most expensive and high quality memorabilia from the movies and TV that mostly collectors thru the state of California have obtained. And enter pop culture freak Joe Maddalena who travels the golden state in search of these treasures many for his own collection, the rest of the stuff he puts up for sell at a bidding auction in which the money goes to the seller. And this is high dollar stuff, you must have plenty of money and be a serious collector to be able to purchase these items that auction, bid and sells for thousands and thousands!
thomas and friends season 1-7 dvd

Some of these high priced classic items have included famous autographs, the actual ruby slippers of Dorothy from "The Wizard of Oz", actual costumes from sci-fi films, art and makeup work from many famous horror and monster movie films, and actual set props from films like Tim Burton's "Nightmare Before Christmas", and "Batman Returns". So you name it you have classic expensive stuff! Also another nice treat that's seeing the attractive and sexy Tracey Mccall who is Joe's nice and hard working events auction planner! Overall neat, and interesting series that pop culture collecting history buffs of entertainment will enjoy it's a nice little hidden treasure.
thomas and friends season 1-7
sunny
http://blog.dvdbestonline.com
Back to top Go down

Interesting and entertaining show
Page 1 of 1