Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sayers does not know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pengli
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-07-22

Sayers does not know  Empty
PostSubject: Sayers does not know    Sayers does not know  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:45 am

Sayers does not know what they are missing. True blood DVDAlthough I like the first three books of Charlaine Harris series, I think that Alan Ball has done a wonderful job interpreting the books for us and putting his round things.Ghost Whisperer DVDThis Twilight has grown, so do not expect a lot of headache for Bush regarding sex and violence are concerned.

Mid-story is twofold: the serial killings of women to "connect" the new minority in America, the vampires and the love story of 25 years,House MD DVD telepathic barmaid Sookie Stackhouse and 172-year-old vampire, and a veteran of the Civil War Bill Compton.

The program also dives into the concept of acceptance and intolerance in a new light and unique. This gives us a fresh look at the concepts of racism and inequality. I love it.

Let me tell you that the series, Two and a Half Men DVDnow at the end of a Sunday evening (23.11.08) is fantastic. I hope they release the DVD soon. Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin light up the screen with their history. The look into the world of vampires are fascinating and Alex Skarsgard as Eric is amazing. Well worth your time to check on demand if you have not yet and well worth the investment for the DVD.
Back to top Go down

Sayers does not know
Page 1 of 1