Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mega Buzz: Scoop on Grey's, 24, Southland and More!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Mega Buzz: Scoop on Grey's, 24, Southland and More! Empty
PostSubject: Mega Buzz: Scoop on Grey's, 24, Southland and More!   Mega Buzz: Scoop on Grey's, 24, Southland and More! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Any news on what's ahead for Cristina and Owen on Grey's Anatomy? — Lisagrey’s anatomy dvd
ADAM: If there's one thing we know about Dr. Yang, James Bond 007 dvd box set it's that her career always comes first. Charmed complete box set Has her time with Owen changed that? house md dvd We'll find out when Cristina gets stuck with a very difficult decision that could drastically affect not only her future, but also one of her closest relationships. supernatural dvd box set
I'm dying for 24 to start again. What will the new cast members be up to? — Cassandrathe office dvd box set
MICKEY: You've probably heard Cole Ortiz (Freddie Prinze Jr.) described as a mini-Jack, monk dvd box set but I bet you haven't heard Dana Walsh (Katee Sackhoff) described as a duplicitous liar. golden girls complete box set Now you have! Also: entourage dvd Jennifer Westfeldt's ambitious journalist will do anything for the story — including use those feminine wiles I've heard so much about. gossip girl dvd box set
I can't wait for the Southland premiere! Disney dvd collection What can we expect in the first new episode? — Sara Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd
ADAM: The first new episode, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd which should air sometime in March, Star Trek Enterprise dvd will very quickly resolve the Season 1 cliff-hanger. NCIS dvd The good news: Russell (Tom Everett Scott) survives being shot. star trek complete series The bad news: the sopranos complete series He may be in pretty bad shape, farscape complete series forcing Lydia (Regina King) to work with a new partner. ally mcbeal complete series "What happens to him is pretty devastating, one tree hill dvd" creator Ann Biderman tells me. "His role changes in a way that's surprising. battlestar galactica dvd Lydia will face the challenge of what it's like to work without him. It's a big part of the next episodes." frasier complete box set
To what degree will Chuck's new spy activities be public knowledge on this season of Chuck? — DTaub35friends complete series
MICKEY: Captain Awesome won't be the only person clued in to Chuck Bartowski's secret identity this season.sons of anarchy dvd "Some people might find out, stargate atlantis dvd" Yvonne Strahovski tells us. boston legal complete series "Somebody finds out from the family. Dramatic pause. Somebody else finds out. That's all I can say." (Yes, she said "dramatic pause.") how I met your mother dvd box set
Is there any chance we'll see more Vance on NCIS: Los Angeles? — Martyscrubs dvd
ADAM: Rocky Carroll tells me that Vance's video check-ins are all he's expecting for now. criminal minds dvd "I like that Vance is not used in exactly the same capacity in both shows," Carroll says. mash complete series But there is one particular way he'd like to get drawn into the L.A. mix. that 70s show complete series"I'm hoping that there's another case that's personal to Vance that makes him have to get on a plane and go to LA. ghost whisperer dvd Something that's part of his personal life, I think that would be great." grey’s anatomy dvd
Are Gossip Girl's Rufus and Lily going to be able to last? — JamieJames Bond 007 dvd box set
MICKEY: Executive producer Josh Schwartz, Charmed complete box set ever the romantic, lays out the odds. "I hope so, but it's Gossip Girl so no one is happy for long, house md dvd" he says. Does this mean that Rufus won't take the news of Lily's secret rendezvous with Serena's dad so well? supernatural dvd box set There's a certain trophy wife out there who knows the answer. the office dvd box set
I hate the idea of a Criminal Minds spin-off. Is there a way you can assure the fans that nothing is going to change and they won't steal writers and stories from the original? — Dianemonk dvd box set
ADAM: Who am I, State Farm? I can't guarantee anything, star trek complete series but I can ask executive producer Ed Bernero to give it a shot. the sopranos complete series "The 19th episode [which could launch the spin-off] is going to be a Criminal Minds episode and you'll meet some new people, farscape complete series" he says, downplaying the future possibilities. ally mcbeal complete series "We're focused on doing the best Criminal Minds episodes we can and introducing these new characters. And if it goes, one tree hill dvd it goes. We all really care about the first show." battlestar galactica dvd
Back to top Go down

Mega Buzz: Scoop on Grey's, 24, Southland and More!
Page 1 of 1