Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superb series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Superb series Empty
PostSubject: Superb series   Superb series EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:07 pm

I must step up to say that the criticism I've read of this show in this particular forum is far off the mark, and seems to come from those with a very limited attention span and the patience of a six-year old. This series is outstanding. The gritty authenticity raises the bar folks. The writing, the casting, the sets, the acting, costumes- all top shelf, inarguably. These are actors at the top of their game and this is a fine example of when the best minds in the business collaborate to produce something of real quality. It was lawless, profane, and ugly.
deadwood season 1-3 dvd

Accept it and go on its ride or don't watch the show. But do not exclaim that the show sucks or is without point, that's just ridiculous. For those with a broader attention span, there's been plenty of moments of subtle beauty, compassion, and mutual understanding. The show is brimming with subtlety and nuance. But that's something children usually fail to spot. Go back to watching "Friends." I can't wait for the next episode. HBO is still the finest.
http://blog.dvdbestonline.com

deadwood season 1-3
Back to top Go down

Superb series
Page 1 of 1