Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Bosses: We're Not Playing It Safe in the Final Season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Lost Bosses: We're Not Playing It Safe in the Final Season Empty
PostSubject: Lost Bosses: We're Not Playing It Safe in the Final Season   Lost Bosses: We're Not Playing It Safe in the Final Season EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:44 pm

TVGuide.com: With the final season of Lost approaching, what are you feeling? NCIS dvd
Carlton Cuse: I think we're doing something new in this final season narratively, Star Trek Enterprise dvd so we have that combination of fear and giddiness. frasier complete box set The fear is, oh, what if people don't like it, friends complete series what if the audience doesn't like what we're doing? sons of anarchy dvd The giddiness is, Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd like, we always feel like we have to be bold with our show and if it works, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd and if people like it as much as we do, Disney dvd collection we feel like the final season will be a success. When there's a draw though, gossip girl dvd box set we stand by our decisions. We're not playing it safe in the final season. entourage dvd
Damon Lindelof: I think at this point, golden girls complete box set the nervousness is more based on how we're so deep into this season, stargate atlantis dvd that by the time the audience sees it, boston legal complete series we're committed to our path. how I met your mother dvd box set It's been like that ever since we started premiering in January and February. scrubs dvd It's like it's too late to turn back now. We're feeling very confident about executing what our plan was, and that's all you can ever do. criminal minds dvd
TVGuide.com: What do you say to fans with such high expectations for your last season? mash complete series
Cuse: I think it's like anything in life. I think that you have to have realistic expectations. that 70s show complete series We're going to do our best version of the show, ghost whisperer dvd but there's still going to be some mystery and magic and intentionally ambiguous things that emerge at the end of the show. grey’s anatomy dvd We're going to answer questions, but at the same time, James Bond 007 dvd box set we're going to tell the story the way we want to tell it. We feel like, all we can do is make the version of the show that makes Damon and I happy. Charmed complete box set If we do that, hopefully enough people will like it. house md dvd
Lindelof: Ditto. supernatural dvd box set
TVGuide.com: How do you feel about the intense fan reaction to the posters? the office dvd box set
Lindelof: It's amazing. We experienced this on a much grander scale at Comic-Con, but there's a thousand other things down there. monk dvd box set The fact that this is just a Lost event and has this level of enthusiasm, with this fan turn-out, it's a little bit shocking to us.
Back to top Go down

Lost Bosses: We're Not Playing It Safe in the Final Season
Page 1 of 1