Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Proper Way To Swing A Golf Club Starts With Having Good Tempo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

The Proper Way To Swing A Golf Club Starts With Having Good Tempo! Empty
PostSubject: The Proper Way To Swing A Golf Club Starts With Having Good Tempo!   The Proper Way To Swing A Golf Club Starts With Having Good Tempo! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 am

Last weekend was great for me! I got to do what I love best,and that is playing a round of golf with my friends. Being for most of us in our foursome it was the first time playing after the Titleist CB 710 Irons
winter break. Most of us weren't very good. We hit a lot of bad errant shots mixed in with some good ones. We kept score but, we were all higher than our normal scores.

What I noticed the most however, because the golf course was playing long due to standing water and some wind. That we were all overcompensating by swinging harder than normal to make up for the extra yardage, and because of it bad Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver
swing flaws was quite evident. Instead of swinging natural and with good rhythm.

Instead we were rushing our golf swings, and the timing or tempo of our golf swings were totally out of sync. The erratic tempo we were exhibiting was due to hitting solely with our arms and trying to blast every shot as hard as you possibly can.

In your golf swing, your arms move relatively fast compared to the rest of your body rotation, and the odds of being able to replicate the same exact same hitting motion consistently with yourping rapture v2 irons
arms is next to impossible. By rotating your body at the same rate of speed to your arms and shoulders it becomes relatively easier to control, because your mindset tells your arms how fast to swing in relationship to the rotation of your Taylormade Burner SuperFast Driver
body. It is much easier to make the same movement consistently every time thus giving you the correct tempo you are after.

Another thing you will notice between the pro golfers and amateurs is their golf swings always seem to look effortless. They are not making the amateur mistake of trying too hard and wanting tocheap golf clubs
blast the ball. This only leads to errant golf shots and less control. In order to become successful at golf, you need to understand the proper way to swing a golf club.
s
Back to top Go down

The Proper Way To Swing A Golf Club Starts With Having Good Tempo!
Page 1 of 1