Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't Wait for the next

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-07-16

Can't Wait for the next Empty
PostSubject: Can't Wait for the next   Can't Wait for the next EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Fast and Furious is another great addition to the already great series of these movies. This movie picks up after 2 Fast 2 Furious which came out six years before this. I am really happy to see the original cast back in the film. These four people are what made this series successful(at least the first one).

Toretto and O'Conner must rejoin forces in order to bring down a gang that killed a loved one of Toretto.

fast and furious 4 full movie
I don't see what other people seem to see. This move has a great, emotion-driven plot. As sequel after sequel comes out, it seems like the plot has gotten better with all the car racing an afternote.

I really liked the acting in this film. Vin Diesel is one of my favorite actors. I was nice to see Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez after eight years. They still look good.
fast and furious 4 full movie
http://blog.dvdbestonline.com
Back to top Go down

Can't Wait for the next
Page 1 of 1