Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two and a Half Men Episode Recap: "Warning, It's Dirty"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Two and a Half Men Episode Recap: "Warning, It's Dirty" Empty
PostSubject: Two and a Half Men Episode Recap: "Warning, It's Dirty"   Two and a Half Men Episode Recap: "Warning, It's Dirty" EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:40 pm

On this week's episode of Two and a Half Men, golden girls complete box set Charlie schools Jake on the finer points of cheating, but forgets one tiny, but very important, detail. entourage dvd
Ah, it's holiday time at the Harper house and it has everything you'd expect—booze, gossip girl dvd box set singing, womanizing, Disney dvd collection and an old man soiling himself (warning: it's disturbing). Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd This year, Alan has written the Harper Christmas newsletter to send out. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd Now, I sometimes get newsletters in lieu of a Christmas card and for me it just seems a little too impersonal.Star Trek Enterprise dvd Unfortunately, there was nothing impersonal about this newsletter.NCIS dvd In it we learn that Jake passed his class by the skin of his ass, how I met your mother dvd box set Charlie is single no more after getting engaged to a lady,scrubs dvd not a whore, and Evelyn rejuvenated her secret garden—turns out nothing rhymes with vulva. criminal minds dvd I think the best part of the scene, mash complete series besides the poem of course, was Alan's responses, that 70s show complete series in his best Oliver Twist accent, to Charlie's bah-humbug attitude. ghost whisperer dvd
I'm not sure if Alan was hitting the sauce or if the holidays just puts him in a jolly mood, but he was downright witty! grey’s anatomy dvd
The real story of the evening, James Bond 007 dvd box set though, involves Charlie giving Jake some much unneeded advice about how to cheat. Charmed complete box set Charlie notices Jake scamming on some girl down at the beach and gives him a hard time for not going down to meet them.house md dvd Jake reminds Charlie that he's in a committed relationship and, supernatural dvd box set in turn, Charlie reminds Jake that he's only 13 (though he's actually 15) and shouldn't be tied down so young. the office dvd box set Maybe Charlie is feeling a bit too tied down himself at the young age of 40 (though he's actually 42), because it seems that he wants to live vicariously through Jake. monk dvd box set After much prodding, Jake finally agrees to go talk to the girl. Throughout the evening, and despite Alan's repeated objections, Charlie helps Jake with the rules.
Back to top Go down

Two and a Half Men Episode Recap: "Warning, It's Dirty"
Page 1 of 1