Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

great

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-07-16

great Empty
PostSubject: great   great EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:35 pm

I watch this show almost every day, I wish they would continue making it although Robert Stack was a perfect host, they could always get someone else to do it. I still like watching the early 90s re-runs and its very interesting. I will never forget my favorite episode where an older man was traveling alone and he has been missing. He was last seen at a rest stop somewhere in the middle of nowhere where his car was seen 9am.
unsolved mysteries 1-3

Then an hour later his car was found set on fire and there was writings found in a rest stop bathroom miles away about the disappearance of him. Great show, needs to come back on the air again and have brand new episodes because there is still a lot of unsolved cases today.
unsolved mysteries 1-3
Back to top Go down

great
Page 1 of 1