Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A true masterpiece

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lion09
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-07-22

A true masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: A true masterpiece   A true masterpiece EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:48 pm

I have many family members who see this show, including my father, uncles and aunts, House MD DVD cousins and grandparents. We're all big fans of Cold Case, and we look forward to this show out on DVD. I want to see this show has all its seasons on DVD with all the music used in the show. The music is what makes this show so special, because while watching the show, the music makes you feel as if you were really there.
True blood DVD I prefer being Cold Case Law & Order, CSI, Cold Case, etc. really let you into the lives of victims and makes you feel sympathy for them when they are killed instead of treating them as "cases" than the other shows it.

My cousin went shopping to find Cold Case DVDs, but could not find it, and when I told him that it is not out of the DVD, Two and a Half Men DVD could not believe it! Making the right choice and release this show on DVD. I can assure you that millions of copies sold and more people are watching this show and enjoy what you think. I mean, this game shows around the world, Cold Case DVD crying out loud! So, make the fans happy, and cold-DVD Case!
Back to top Go down

A true masterpiece
Page 1 of 1