Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woods gave up the first round of a grand slam the worst stem number

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Woods gave up the first round of a grand slam the worst stem number Empty
PostSubject: Woods gave up the first round of a grand slam the worst stem number   Woods gave up the first round of a grand slam the worst stem number EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Golf world first before Tiger Woods in the last game of the year grand slam and the first round of bad performance,cheap golf clubs to surrender his grand slam in the first round of the worst grades--77 stem rod, at present high par 7 behind guild leader American golfers Steve-ShiCuiKe (63), row 14 stem rod in records in the bottom of the list, to progress to the situation is very serious.
Woods Thursday from a more challenging after nine holes, in fact, Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Fairwaystart on his performance is still good, in the first five hole caught three little bird, had become a leader, but after he tied the game in let he played in the first round of the grand slam worst grades direction. Woods are now facing challenges became very simple, that is playing well enough on Friday, strive for progress, avoid to be in this extremely disappointing season into another downturn.
Woods said he old swing problem and back, especially in the first five hole caught 3 bird after, he slack off. "I hit the point every shot is all mechanical idea. Titleist 910 D3 DriverI put the cue in a position to do that, I said, 'you know, I feel very good. Is let it play it." is this idea that I this round of pay a price." Woods said.
Woods nearly three months out during the tour beauty in trying to from a hamstring injury, since 2009, he did not win a game, and has been and swing coach Sean Foley to reshape new swing. "I can't say only a need to temper, is that many different aspects," woods said, "how can we make more sharp game? Here is a many reasons, unfortunately, I'm not in such a point: want to how to play just how to play, and let your play."
"I have ever experienced that. I and butch harmon coach-appeared to cooperate with this kind of situation, Hank-haney together have experienced,Titleist 910H hybrid and now I want to and Sean Foley (together) face this kind of situation....... I just think, well, this is the grand slam in these events, you on top. Once you into the grand slam events, you just to let go play, play by instinct. I do this, but pay the price."
Woods hole 15 from long par 3 hole collapse, he began to appear in the hole into the right part of the service in water barrier, swallowed double-bogeys. He's also a double bogies from in the 18 holes, in the first nine holes after, Titleist AP2 710 Irons also is the back of the woods hole, he committed nine and a series of errors, swallowed four of bogies and a double bogies (6), only caught a hole bird (5 hole).
Back to top Go down

Woods gave up the first round of a grand slam the worst stem number
Page 1 of 1