Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keep The Yellow Golf Shirt In The Bag

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Keep The Yellow Golf Shirt In The Bag Empty
PostSubject: Keep The Yellow Golf Shirt In The Bag   Keep The Yellow Golf Shirt In The Bag EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Another beautiful day, out on the golf course, and I知 feeling like a million bucks wearing my bright yellow golf shirt, and the girl I want to meet,wholesale golf is just a golf hole ahead of me.
There she goes, off the tee box. Right down the middle of the fairway on number 2 hole. The last time I was out here, she faded it right into the bunker, just next to my favorite ball placement. I missed my golden opportunity to meet her at that time. I pull hooked the ball on the opposite side of the fairway.
Maybe we値l meet a couple holes down. She has to come back down number 3,Titleist 909 F3 Fairway Wood and I should be teeing off number 2-tee box at the same time. Maybe I値l impress her with a beautiful drive, straight and long down the fairway. Worst-case scenario will be another long hook out into her fairway this time. I wonder if she値l stop and watch me fly the trees, hitting back to the green?
Here we go. I see that her drive on number 3 landed left side of the fairway. Titleist 910 D2 DriverI better tee this puppy up and let it fly. If I知 going to impress her, now is the time. With this bright yellow golf shirt on, there is no way that she will not notice me. I知 sure I値l stand out. This is my golden opportunity.
Great golf shot happening here! It is flying way out of sight! TaylorMade R11 DriverI see her looking over as the ball lands and rolls. Wow! I think I did it! All I have to do is proudly walk down the middle of the fairway. I feel like a pro with this yellow golf shirt on, taking the turn at the Masters. Now all I have to do is keep a straight face, as if it痴 routine, and walk down the left side of the middle. That would bring me a little closer, without having to yell, to say hi. I better figure out quickly what to say, just in case she compliments me on a nice golf shot.
Oh great! I hit it so far. The foursome ahead of me is yelling and waving. Callaway FT Irons I completely forgot to wait until they were out of reach. How embarrassing is this going to be? I am the only golfer in my group out on the fairway. All my golf buddies are on t
Back to top Go down

Keep The Yellow Golf Shirt In The Bag
Page 1 of 1