Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have You Played Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huwoniu
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-06-09

Have You Played Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver? Empty
PostSubject: Have You Played Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver?   Have You Played Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:26 pm

If you’ve played Callaway drivers over the last few years, the one thing that may stand out is the typical composite sound they all came with. The new Callaway Razr Hawk Driver Discount Golf Clubs has a solid sound and is quite different from earlier composite models that came with a somewhat clunky sound at impact, somehting I’ve almost come to expect from composite drivers. Now I will review it from the following aspects.
The Callaway Razr Hawk Driver is made for both power and accuracy with its precise design using forged composite technology. This is why the engineers were able to put the weight exactly where it is necessary to create the most potential distance without giving up any accuracy. When you pair this technology with an Aldila RIP Titleist AP2 712 Irons graphite shaft, then you have a golf club that is ready to improve your game.
The Razr Hawk tome feels a bit different, I’m not sure if it is related to the new compositethey are using in it, or just a bit of tweaking in other areas of the design,but to me it in the best feeling driver I’ve played. The feeling off the faceis really solid, there is enough feedback to know when you miss the middle, but it still feels pretty good wherever you hit it.
It has a fairly glossy black on the crown, whichgets finger marks and things on all the time, which really bugs me at address. The matte finish with some exposed carbon looks pretty classy, but that is offset with some very angular ridges around the trailing edge of the club. The Neutral model has a weight glued at the centre back of the club, which is also very angular. In the draw head it is in the heal of the discount golf clubs.
This specific driver is available in draw and neutral configurations so that you can get the face designed for your PING G20 Hybrid specific ball flight. If you choose the draw model you can cut your fade or slice down, whereas, if you already draw the ball or hit is fairly straight, then you want the neutral model to maximize your game.
Overall, it has done a good job to help golfers deliver outstanding performance.

From http://www.cheapgolfclubsshop.org/have-you-played-callaway-razr-hawk-driver/
Back to top Go down

Have You Played Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver?
Page 1 of 1