Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wonderful comedy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

The wonderful comedy Empty
PostSubject: The wonderful comedy   The wonderful comedy EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:32 pm

As the Emmy awards came to an end last night, it makes some feel happy while some feel sad, but for us normal audience, this might be a good thing to let us witness the real side of all actors and actresses beyond the screen and also it provide us some good shows to watch among all kinds of tv shows. For me, a little disappoint that I thought Glee DVD would win some awards, but actually, no, but I’m sure Emmy awards can’t hide the light of Glee Season 2 DVD as it was such a great comedy represent the peak of musical comedies. Worth mention that my favorite screen character, Sheldon cooper in the big bang theory, win the outstanding leading actor. Jane Lynch who plays the role of cheerleading coach in The Glee Season 1 DVD attends the ceremony as a guest of honor. Anyway, regardless of outcome, Glee is the best comedy in my heart always.

The wonderful comedy 634503622783281250
Grey’s Anatomy Season 7 DVD, Grey’s Anatomy DVD
Back to top Go down

The wonderful comedy
Page 1 of 1