Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

U.S. Presidents Cup team set except for final captain's pick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maomao12
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-09-05

U.S. Presidents Cup team set except for final captain's pick Empty
PostSubject: U.S. Presidents Cup team set except for final captain's pick   U.S. Presidents Cup team set except for final captain's pick EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:39 am

LEMONT, Ill. (AP) — The BMW Championship was the final event to qualify for the Presidents Cup. cheap golf clubs

Despite all the possibilities for the U.S. team, there was no change except in the order.
David Toms went from No. 10 to No. 8 with his tie for 10th. The heartache belonged to Bill Haas, who was tied for third at the BMW going into the final round. He was poised to claim one of the 10 spots until he posted a 42 on the back nine and shot 78, when a score of 75 would have been just enough. ping rapture v2 irons

"I knew if I played well, something good would happen," Haas said. "And I knew if I played bad, nothing would happen."
It's the second straight year that Haas walked away from Cog Hill feeling empty. A year ago, he finished 31st in the FedEx Cup by a mere seven points.
Hunter Mahan and Jim Furyk nailed down the last two spots for the United States. The other seven who had locked up spots were Matt Kuchar, Steve Stricker, Dustin Johnson, Phil Mickelson, Nick Watney, Webb Simpson and Bubba Watson.
Nothing but the order changed for the International team, too. Its list is based on the world ranking. Ogilvy, who was narrowly No. 10, moved ahead of Ryo Ishikawa to No. 9. The other eight players are Jason Day, Adam Scott, Charl Schwartzel, K.J. Choi, K.T. Kim, Retief Goosen, Ernie Els and Y.E. Yang. Callaway RAZR X Irons

Captains Fred Couples and Greg Norman will make two picks after the Tour Championship. Couples already has said Tiger Woods will be one of his picks. Callaway RAZR Hawk Fairway Wood
Back to top Go down

U.S. Presidents Cup team set except for final captain's pick
Page 1 of 1