Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you agree with homosexuality?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Do you agree with homosexuality? Empty
PostSubject: Do you agree with homosexuality?   Do you agree with homosexuality? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:03 pm

In some countries, homosexuality has been legal permission though was not widely accepted by majority due to traditional thinking model. In my opinion, everybody have their own rights to choose the most suitable lifestyle, we can’t measure other people’s lifestyles with our own standards, especially after I watched The L Word DVD, the one focus on the lives of a group of lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people and their friends, family and lovers in the trendy Greater Los Angeles, California city of West Hollywood. You can’t understand their lives until you really step into their circle, believing it or not, you’ll find that they are normal people with normal emotions and feelings, even more sincere than those so-called normal people living so-called normal life in The L Word Season 6 DVD. I don’t mean I agree with transgender and homosexuality, but I do respect their choice and hope they live a good life sincerely for that true love deserve blessed and respect, for most admire is that they live a freedom life absolutely following the guide of their heart like the pirates free walking in the sea in Pirates of the Caribbean Tetralogy DVD. Life is fair to everybody, you gain something while you loss something. Enjoy more articles on my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002349445478#

Do you agree with homosexuality? Detail634502820987343750
Pretty Little Liars season 1 DVD, DVD box sets
Back to top Go down

Do you agree with homosexuality?
Page 1 of 1