Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traditional family issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Traditional family issues Empty
PostSubject: Traditional family issues   Traditional family issues EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Directors prefer put their eyesight on family issues, relating plots to everyday life or typical normal people. Obviously, this kind of tv shows achieved a great success. You may have noticed that the biggest winner in Emmy 2011 rewards aims to a family comedy, the modern family, monopoly of five awards. But today, I’d like to talk about another family show, less interesting as modern family, but also worth watching, No Ordinary Family DVD. Compared to those ordinary typical family shows, No Ordinary Family Season 1 DVD focus on the Powells, a typical American family whose members gain special powers after their plane crashes, also combine with lots of family elements like other traditional family shows. Actually, I agree with that family is a small society, combines all kinds of issues you’ll meet in social life, even more complex and serious, you can never underestimate the complexity of family life. I still remember an old show, named All in the Family DVD which revolves around Archie Bunker, a working-class World War II veteran. No matter how the life changes, the theme of family seems never change.

Traditional family issues Detail634504557367656250
Pretty Little Liars Season 2 DVD, DVD box sets
Back to top Go down

Traditional family issues
Page 1 of 1