Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The overlord of this whole world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

The overlord of this whole world Empty
PostSubject: The overlord of this whole world   The overlord of this whole world EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm

You know what? I just can’t refuse those tv shows concentrating on gang disputes, relating to weapons, violence and heroic. I like the chaotic scenes in all kinds of tv shows, indulge their desires of violence, sexual, selfish and conquer, just like other animals in this world, solving variety things with violent means. That is human nature. Sons of Anarchy DVD definitely satisfy my desire of that kind of life, focusing the lives of a close-knit outlaw motorcycle club operating in Charming, a fictional town in Northern California. Sons of Anarchy Season 3 DVD centers on protagonist Jackson "Jax" Teller, the Vice President of the club who begins questioning the club and himself. Human mind began to change after a series of natural selection and elimination, towards a mild and rational way as they we become the overlord of this whole planet. As the quote goes, win the world by violence, rule the world by wisdom. In fact, the reason why human created out of so many tools to assist their lives is that they are so weak to protect themselves from the fierce battle among species, as a result, they have to using external tools to help them survive in the cruel jungle. So our world becomes a moderate and relatively peace world under the rule of human. Those weapons invented by human being can destroy this world effortlessly, just like Sons of Anarchy Season 1 DVD shows. Welcome to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002349445478

The overlord of this whole world Detail634503643783593750
Entourage DVD, Boardwalk Empire DVD
Back to top Go down

The overlord of this whole world
Page 1 of 1