Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you like watching reality tv shows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Do you like watching reality tv shows Empty
PostSubject: Do you like watching reality tv shows   Do you like watching reality tv shows EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:01 pm

In recently years, all kinds of reality TV programs emerge like bamboo shoots after a spring shower. I don’t know if you like these kinds of TV programs but this can be seen as a symptom of society and era for that we need them to add some colors to our boring life. You may have heard about jersey shore dvd which follows the lives of eight housemates spending their summer at the Jersey Shore, just like, like remove our life to the screen with enlarged happiness and sadness, more close to our real life, and also more close to our heart. Telling the truth, I really enjoy these kinds of TV shows, enjoying watching the character’s emotional change when they face suddenly success and failure, enjoying witnessing those dreams of ordinary people coming true, moving and amazing. That’s why the most successful musical comedy, glee season 2 release date, deriving to a reality show, worth mention that the rating of the name-like reality show is as high as its mother comedy, even higher than the most attractive drama this year, pretty little liars dvd. So, do you watching reality tv shows?
Welcome to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002349445478

Do you like watching reality tv shows 634503622783281250
workaholics season 2, the borgias dvd release date
Back to top Go down

Do you like watching reality tv shows
Page 1 of 1