Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disasters can make normal people to hero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Disasters can make normal people to hero Empty
PostSubject: Disasters can make normal people to hero   Disasters can make normal people to hero EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:04 pm

What’s your first impression when you see the picture below? Is that hope, happiness, freedom or other adjectives? The word appearing in my mind is peace, completely quiet derive from heart. It brings me back to the child-like mood, original, pure and hopeful. Actually it’s a poster of a drama, Treme DVD, begins three months after Hurricane Katrina where the residents of New Orleans, including musicians, chefs, Mardi Gras Indians, and other New Orleanians try to rebuild their lives, their homes and their unique culture in the aftermath of the 2005 hurricane. Treme Season 2 DVD really moves me with it’s the positive attitude, no prairie fire can destroy the grass, it shoots up again with the spring breeze blows. The power human outbreak in a disaster is much shocking you can never imagine until you really encountered these kinds of tough things. You know what the weight you can carry is much heavier than you thought. Disasters can make normal people to hero. The normal people in Treme DVD are all heroes worth respecting.
Welcome to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002771119163&sk=wall

Disasters can make normal people to hero 634504538997968750
Family Guy Season 9 DVD, Bones Season 6 DVD
Back to top Go down

Disasters can make normal people to hero
Page 1 of 1